- You must posts these rules.
- Each person has to share 10 things about them
- Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer
- Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal
- Go to their page to inform them they are tagged
- Not something like " you are tagged if you read that"
- You have to legitimately tag 10 people
- No tag-backs
- You can't say that you don't do tags.
- YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual Entry.
10 things about me:
1. I like food.
2. I am in many fandoms.
3. I love to read.
4. I like puzzles/brain teaser type thingies.
5. I'm scared of spiders.
6. I like science, and especially astronomy.
7. I'm not really a morning person (except on Christmas Day.)
8. I like to wear jeans, or denim shorts (knee-length. I hate short shorts.) if its warm/hot out.
9. I am almost never completely hydrated.
10. I'm a grammar nazi (when I'm not chatting to friends online).
1) What's your favourite food?
Umm, hard question. Probably my mum's bake macaroni, or her bean salad.
2) How many countries have you been to?
Just the one... Australia. I live here.
3) Do you own a computer or a laptop?
Yeah, I'm currently using my laptop, and I share my computer with Mum (although she uses it more than I do).
4) What do you think is the most important thing in life?
I'm not sure. Love, laughter, joy, friends and family...
5) Sweet or savoury?
I've got a sweet tooth, but I only eat certain lollies. Chocolate is more my game. I like savoury stuff too though.
6) Do you own a pet? If so, what animal?
No, unless the spiders, silverfish, and (probably) dustmites you find in every corner and under everything count.
7) Do you consider yourself an introvert or extrovert?
It depends on the people around me. Around those I don't know, I'm shy and keep to myself. With those I do know, I'm loud, running around, cracking not-funny jokes, etc. I think I'm introverted, though.
8) Can you speak and/or understand any other languages? If so, which ones?
I can understand some (it varies for each language..) words in Spanish, Italian, French, German, Maltese, and Japanese. I only know a few words from each, though, the most being Spanish and Japanese.
9) Do you do any extracurricular activities? If so, which ones?
I do karate with Mum.
10) What is your opinion on potatoes?
It depends how they're cooked. Boiled, steamed, or baked potatoes are ok. Fried (like you slice them and fry them on the barbecue or something) are nice. Potato bake, I'll love you forever.
1. How are you at the very moment you're writing this?
2. What colour is your bedroom wall?
3. What is/was your favourite subject in school and why?
4. What is your favourite game? (board game, on the computer, run-around [hide and seek, tip, stuck in the mud, etc], a game you made up, etc.)
5. What would represent you? (symbol, animal, etc.)
6. Have you ever flown in a plane?
7. Do you wear/have-but-don't-use glasses? If so, for distance or reading?
8. What is your favourite animal?
9. What's your favourite book?
10. If you could meet someone from the past, who would it be? (It can be ANYONE from ANY time period)
I don't like these "You HAVE to tag no matter what" things. But FINE! Also, if you get tagged and don't wanna do it, or want to skip a question or something, that's cool. Just write "pass" or something.
Have a great day guys!